Weekdays after 6PM
EducationSophomore English/Secondary Education Major at Central Connecticut State University
- Member of the Honors Program
- 3.8 GPA/4.0 English GPA
- Dean's List
- Currently taking Education-based courses in which I learn methods for teaching kids.
- Heavy English/History background
AP Classes Taken: AP Literature and Composition, AP Language and Composition, AP Psychology, and AP Environmental Science
Experience- Has worked at YWCA Before/After School program where tutoring is daily for 1.5 years.
- Volunteer tutoring in Boston for a semester; 4th grade.
- Summer camp counselor for 3 years/experience with all ages (k-12)
- Experience with ADHD/Autism
- Golden Key Honors Society Member
- Sigma Tau Delta (English Honors Society) member
HobbiesI love sports of all types (especially baseball and hockey) and I have played guitar for 10 years. I also enjoy reading and writing, hiking and camping, and spending time with family and friends. I work with kids year round because it is something I truly enjoy and I hope to be an English teacher or professor one day.
Guitar, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Psychology, British Literature, College Essays, Creative Writing, Elementary Algebra, Elementary Math, English, Essay Editing, AP English Language and Composition, Honors, Literature, Persuasive Writing, Reading, SAT Verbal, SAT Writing, Summer Tutoring, World Literature, American Literature, 6th Grade, 10th Grade Writing, 11th Grade Reading, 11th Grade Writing, 12th Grade Reading, 12th Grade Writing, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 10th Grade Reading, 7th Grade Reading, 7th Grade Writing, 8th Grade Reading, 8th Grade Writing, 9th Grade Reading, 9th Grade Writing, ACT English, ACT Reading, American History
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.